In addition to course fees, full-time students must pay costs, including a Student Services Levy, each year
For NZ and Australian students in 2023*
Year 1 Students: $1,840.00
Year 2 Students: $1,595.00
Year 3 Students: $1,595.00
For International students in 2023*
Year 1 Students: $2,525.00
Year 2 Students: $1,730.00
Year 3 Students: $1,730.00
*All prices include gst
This cost covers
- Massey Health Services (doctors, nurses, health support and counselling)
- Gym (full access, including the design of your own fitness routine according to our programmes)
- Internet access/ WiFi
- Student common room
- Student common room supplies
- Student orientation activities
- Pastoral care
- 4 Pilates, 8 physiotherapy and 5 triage sessions
- Sports doctor clinics as required
The Public Trust fee and Student ID card are charged separately.
Y1, Y2 and Y3 students are charged for studio head shots for their portfolios.
How students can be involved in the consultation/decision-making process of the SSL.
Students will be informed about any proposed changes to the Student Services Levy and will be given the opportunity to provide feedback and consult the NZSD Business Manager either at weekly assemblies or through their elected student representatives.
The annual SSL is approved each year by the School’s Board of Trustees; a student representative elected to this Board is a part of that final decision.