The online application form will be available from 25 June – 2 September 2019
We suggest that you download, read and prepare all documents on this page in advance.
The application form cannot be saved, before you start entering information you must:
- Have all the information required to complete the application – refer to the Application checklist
- Have pdfs ready to upload of the completed forms (available below) – Medical Form, Orthopaedic Form, and Declaration.
- Have a pdf of your Character Reference – a letter from someone who has known you for at least two years.
- Prepare jpgs of passport-sized and practice photographs ready to upload – each photo must be a JPEG file up to 2MB each. Any larger and the form will not accept it, and you will be unable to move forward in the application.
- Give the Confidential Professional Reference Form (downloaded from this page) to your present dance teacher for them to send to us directly.
- Applicants under 18 years old must have their Medical, Orthopaedic and Declaration forms signed by a parent or guardian.
- Be ready to pay the audition class fee at the end of the online form. Class fees are NZ$115 to audition in New Zealand, NZ$140 to audition in Australia or by video. If you are paying by Visa or Mastercard please have the card with you. Those with NZ bank accounts may also pay by internet banking. Fees are non-refundable.
Applications close Monday 2 September 2019
The forms you’ll need to complete before your application