Applications open on 8 June, 2020 and close on 11 September 2020 at 11:59pm NZST.
Step 1: Download & Complete Forms
Please scan all pages of each completed form as a single .pdf document (rather than saving each page of the form individually) so that you only submit a total of three .pdfs with your application.
Step 2: Gather Photographs
- Have the photographs to be submitted with your online application ready. Ensure that they are less than 2mb in size each.
Step 3: Complete the application and submit your forms
Once you have completed all forms and your photographs are ready, submit your application before the deadline on 11 September, 2020.
Step 4: Attend an audition
- When: 26 September, 2020
- Where: Te Whaea, Wellington, New Zealand
- Who: Applicants living in New Zealand
- The School will contact you during the week prior with your audition information.
- When: Anytime before 18 September, 2020 at 23.50 NZST
- Who: Applicants unable to travel due to current restrictions are invited to join the digital auditions
- Create your digital audition video using these guidelines
Tips for a seamless application process:
- You can’t save the application form mid-way.
- Before you begin filling-in the online application, check that you have everything on the Application Checklist.
- Have pdfs of the completed forms ready – Medical Form, Orthopaedic Form, and Declaration.
- Allow enough time for the medical and orthopaedic forms to be completed by the relevant medical practitioners.
- Prepare jpgs of passport-sized and full-lenght photographs ready to upload – each photo must be a JPEG file up to 2MB each. Any larger and the form will not accept it, and you will be unable to move forward in the application.
- Applicants under 18 years old must have their Medical, Orthopaedic and Declaration forms signed by a parent or guardian.
- Be ready to pay the audition class fee at the end of the online form. Audition fees are NZ$110, payable by Visa or Mastercard. New Zealanders may also pay by internet transfer.