Applications open on 8 June, 2020 and close on 11 September 2020 at 11:59pm NZST.
Step 1: Download & Complete Forms
Please scan all pages of each completed form as a single .pdf document (rather than saving each page of the form individually) so that you only submit a total of three .pdfs with your application.
Step 2: Gather Photographs
- Have the photographs to be submitted with your online application ready. Ensure that they are less than 2mb in size each.
Step 3: Complete the application and submit your forms
Once you have completed all forms and your photographs are ready, submit your application online.
Applications to audition for 2022 will open later in the year.
Step 4: Attend an audition
- When: 25 September, 2021
- Where: Te Whaea, Wellington, New Zealand
- Who: Applicants living in New Zealand
- The School will contact you during the week prior with your audition information.
- When: Anytime before 18 September, 2021 at 23.50 NZST
- Who: Applicants unable to travel due to current restrictions are invited to join the digital auditions
- Create your digital audition video using these guidelines
- Digital Auditions open later in the year
Tips for a seamless application process:
- You can’t save the application form mid-way.
- Before you begin filling-in the online application, check that you have everything on the Application Checklist.
- Have pdfs of the completed forms ready – Medical Form, Orthopaedic Form, and Declaration.
- Allow enough time for the medical and orthopaedic forms to be completed by the relevant medical practitioners.
- Prepare jpgs of passport-sized and full-lenght photographs ready to upload – each photo must be a JPEG file up to 2MB each. Any larger and the form will not accept it, and you will be unable to move forward in the application.
- Applicants under 18 years old must have their Medical, Orthopaedic and Declaration forms signed by a parent or guardian.
- Be ready to pay the audition class fee at the end of the online form. Audition fees are NZ$110, payable by Visa or Mastercard. New Zealanders may also pay by internet transfer.