Annual Fees for Full-Time Students
Domestic students* Year 1-3 : NZ$8,635
International students* Year 1-3: NZ$20,356
- For both Domestic and International students, tuition fees must be paid in full at or before the beginning of Term One. The School reserves the right to only admit fee paying students to classes.
- Please familiarise yourself with our fee refund policy available here.
- Uniform costs are additional for all students and will be advised.
- All students pay a Student Services Levy each year.
- All fees and costs include GST
*Students from New Zealand, Australia, Niue, the Cook Islands and Tokelau are classified as domestic students for the purposes of study in New Zealand.
Fees-free Study: domestic students
New Zealand School of dance is pleased to offer first time tertiary learners the opportunity to study fees-free from 2018. This initiative covers tuition fees, associated mandatory fees and compulsory student services fees.
- Be allowed to work and live in New Zealand permanently, or be an Australian or New Zealand resident who has lived here for at least three years; and
- Not be enrolled in school when your qualification starts, and either:
Have been enrolled at school in 2017 or 2018, or
Not have undertaken previous study or training of more than 60 credits, except while you were at school, and
- Enrol in an eligible qualification
Check eligibility for fees-free study by using your National Student Number (NSN) at www.feesfree.govt.nz
The School is required by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) to provide protection of student fees. The School meets this requirement through the services of the Public Trust.
For further information about fees please email the NZSD Administrator or phone 04 381 9226