Step 1: Download & Complete Forms
First: download the Application Checklist. Complete and scan all the forms below before you begin your application.
SUBMITTING YOUR FORMS:
Please save all pages of each completed form as a single PDF attachment (rather than saving each page of the form individually) so that you only submit a total of three PDF documents with your application. We understand there are some challenges in obtaining appointments to complete the medical forms. Whilst we prefer these forms to be submitted with the application, we are making allowance for you to email them to us as soon as you can before your audition date.
Step 2: Gather Photographs
- Have your application photographs ready. Ensure that they are less than 2mb in size each.
- Headshot: Colour photo of head and shoulders, 45mm by 35mm in size. Saved as a jpg with your first and last name e.g. JohnSmithPassportPhoto
- Colour photo of full body, taken from the front. Camera aimed at bellybutton. Saved as a jpg with your first and last name e.g. JohnSmithFullLength
Step 3: Complete the application and submit your forms
Once you have completed all forms and your photographs are ready, submit your application online by 24 September, 2021. APPLICATIONS TO AUDITION FOR FULL-TIME STUDY IN 2022 ARE NOW CLOSED
Step 4: Attend an audition in Oct 2022
NEW ZEALAND & AUSTRALIA
The School will contact you during the week prior with your audition information
Wellington – Dates to be confirmed. Venue: Te Whaea: National Dance and Drama Centre
Auckland – Dates to be confirmed. Venue: Wellesley Studios
Sydney, Melbourne & Perth: Dates and venues to be confirmed
Dates to be confirmed – Online
Digital auditions to be submitted online
These auditions are open only to applicants who are unable to travel due to current restrictions.
DIGITAL AUDITION VIDEO ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
Tips for a seamless application process:
- You can’t save the application form mid-way.
- Before you begin filling-in the online application, check that you have everything on the Application Checklist.
- Have pdfs of the completed forms ready if possible – Medical Form, Orthopaedic Form, and Declaration.
- Allow enough time for the medical and orthopaedic forms to be completed by the relevant medical practitioners.
- Prepare jpgs of passport-sized and full-lenght photographs ready to upload – each photo must be a JPEG file up to 2MB each. Any larger and the form will not accept it, and you will be unable to move forward in the application.
- Applicants under 18 years old must have their Medical, Orthopaedic and Declaration forms signed by a parent or guardian.
- Be ready to pay the audition class fee at the end of the online form:
- New Zealand auditions NZD 120.00
- Digital auditions NZD 145.00