Step 1: Download & Complete Forms
First: download the Application Checklist. Complete and scan all the forms below before you begin your application.
SUBMITTING YOUR FORMS:
Should you not have your medical forms ready at the time of completing this online application you will still have access to upload them up until the 12th September.
Please save the Medical form as one single PDF document, the Orthopeadic form as one single PDF document and the Declaration form as one single PDF document, so that you only submit a total of three PDF documents with your application.
Step 2: Gather Photographs
- Have your application photographs ready. Ensure that they are less than 2mb in size each.
- Headshot: Colour photo of head and shoulders, 56mm by 37mm in size. Saved as a jpg with your first and last name e.g. Headshot John Smith
- Colour photo of full body, taken from the front. Camera aimed at bellybutton. Saved as a jpg with your first and last name e.g. Full Length John Smith
Step 3: Complete the application and submit your forms
Once you have completed all forms and your photographs are ready, submit your application online by 12 September, 2022.
Step 4: Attend an audition in October 2022
NEW ZEALAND & AUSTRALIA
The School will contact you during the week prior with your audition information
Wellington – Saturday 1 October. Venue: Te Whaea: National Dance and Drama Centre
Sydney – Monday 3 October. Venue: Sydney Dance Company (SDC), Wharf 4/5 Walsh Bay Arts Precinct, 15 Hickson Road, Dawes Point, NSW
Melbourne- Wednesday 5 October. Venue: Melbourne Academy of Performing Arts (MAPA),140 Hall Street, Spotswood, VIC
Brisbane – Thursday 6 October. Venue: Promenade Dance Studio (PDS), 26 Glentanna Street, Kedron, QLD
Digital auditions to be submitted online from Friday 17 June 2022.
These auditions are open only to applicants who are unable to travel due to current restrictions.
DIGITAL AUDITION VIDEO ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN.
Tips for a seamless application process:
- You can’t save the application form mid-way.
- Before you begin filling-in the online application, check that you have everything on the Application Checklist.
- Have pdfs of the completed forms ready if possible – Medical form, Orthopaedic form, and Declaration.
- Allow enough time for the Medical and Orthopaedic forms to be completed by the relevant medical practitioners.
- Prepare jpgs of passport-sized (56x37mm) and full-length photographs ready to upload – each photo must be a JPEG file up to 2MB each. Any larger and the form will not accept it, and you will be unable to move forward in the application.
- Applicants under 18 years old must have their Medical, Orthopaedic and Declaration forms signed by a parent or guardian.
- Be ready to pay the audition class fee at the end of the online form:
- New Zealand/ Australia auditions NZD 125.00
- Digital auditions NZD 150.00