In response to the COVID-19 situation and in accordance with all government health and safety advice we will be postponing some of the School’s performances and community events. The health and wellbeing of the community, students, scholars, associates and staff are our top priority.
Where possible we are looking alternative ways of hosting some events and hope you will bare with us as we put on all the finishing touches.
We’ll keep you up to date right here about how you can participate in the coming weeks and months, and look forward to connecting with you in person in the near future.
You can also find updates by visiting our Facebook and Instagram pages or subscribing to our newsletter.
- CHOREOGRAPHIC SEASON: Postponed to late Spring
- WINTER SCHOOL: Postponed to later in the year
- TOOLS FOR TEACHERS: Dates to be confirmed
- PATHWAYS: Dates to be confirmed
- CONTEMPORARY INTENSIVE PROGRAMME: Postponed
Image credit: 2020 3rd Yr contemporary dance students Otto Kosok and Caspar Ilschner. Photography by Stephen A’Court