If you’re watching a performance:
- We recommend you wear a face covering.
- Stay home if you are unwell or if you have been asked to isolate.
- Scan-in using the NZ COVID Tracer App.
- Avoid congregating or gathering at entrances or in small shared spaces such as the bathroom.
- Follow the performance venue’s safety measures
PERFORMANCES DURING LEVEL 2
Capacity Restrictions and Seating
- In accordance with Ministry of Health guidelines for indoor gatherings, the School limits the number of tickets available for purchase for performances according to the size of the performance space.
- Those attending a performances are advised to keep at least 1 metre from those they don’t know.
- Seating will be socially distanced inside the venue. Patrons are asked to adhere to the seating layout.
- We recommend that all audience members wear masks at all times in the lobbies and theatres
- Masks are also required for all front of house and other members of staff.
- In accordance with Ministry of Health guidelines under Level 2, performers are not required to wear masks.
Food and drinks
- The School will not be selling refreshments under Alert Level 2.
- Patrons are asked to refrain from eating and drinking inside the theatres.
Attendees are requested to log their attendance at the performance by using the Covid Tracer App.
- High-touch surfaces such as door handles, handrails, counters and shared facilities will be regularly cleaned.
- Audience areas and seating are cleaned after each performance.
- The School provides hand sanitiser in high traffic areas, for example entrances, doorways and bathroom facilities.